Friday, June 4, 2010

IheartHK

1 month down...

It's insane to know that I have been in this city for almost a month now, and that tonight is the last night of what has become my home away from home. This little tiny (monchhichi infested) apartment has served as the place that I came to find comfort, rest, peace, and familiarity while over here. Honestly, it's been a truly enriching month of my life...and so much of that happened in the blessing of Vivian - V...you are amazing and ballin, and I hope we meet up again someday :)..hopefully in Canada, where I could possibly begin the impossible task of repaying you...

Most of these are pics that I was unable to put up right after Carissa was in town, so I'm adding them now!! some of the other ones are just random...

Don't know when I'll get to blog again; hopefully it's soon but no promises!! Keep checking in...and if I am silent for a while...keep up the e-mails; I love 'em.

oh and p.s. there's actually no FB in China...so if you need to contact me and usually do so through that avenue... here's the e-mail again; carry1212@hotmail.com

alright...gotta pack for the 38 hours on the train over the next couple of days to meet up with the J-girls finally - wish me luck!

It's been just magnificent, let's see what happens next!!

C - out


Julia in Bike Heaven...

Bike Hell...

Just Chillin



Socializing in the bird park - like a dog park...but literally people bring their birds in cages and socialize...some even let the birds go and apparently they usually come back. One of the parrots we stalked never left the park...so I guess it's true

Garden Market! :)
We've learned that we NEED to start taking more pictures of all the graphic tee's everywhere...99% of which don't make any sense but provide humour for the westerners touring HK
More GM
mmmm...don't worry, I didn't eat this

Us sitting on an extremely huge and comfortable couch with massive down pillows....feeling like we did not mix with the other clientel in the lobby...



Mid-levels escelator - the longest in the world!! 800m..I think??

It was indeed the most vibrant, purpley delight I have ever had...

Something sweet to say goodbye with...last eating out together - famous egg tart place

No comments: